Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2002 3:27:46 PM EDT
anyone order from their website?

does it usually take more than four days for them to acknowledge an order?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

When ordering, I usually want to speak to a human.

1-800-336-0184
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#2]
They have been working on the site recently........suggest trying the telephone...........
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1-800-336-0184

EXACTLY..............
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1-800-336-0184

I suppose making a habit of that would also cut down on 2 AM monday impulse buys!

Thanks for the number.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1-800-336-0184

I suppose making a habit of that would also cut down on 2 AM monday impulse buys!

Thanks for the number.

Ahh, I see you too have studied the Shao Lin secrets of staying up too late and doing things the wife would kill you for!!

Been there, clicked buy, explained the brown box on the doorstep MANY times...
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:12:51 AM EDT
[#6]
When dealing with ArmaLite (and, to a lesser extent, Bushmaster), you want to use the phone.  They're great about getting you answers when you call.  Email is a lower priority.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I recently went a week  plus after an order with out the goods. I e-mailed Armalite and they wrote back stating they had no record of the order. Then yesterday it shows up. So, I also believe they may be having a few website issues at the moment. Just call if you really want to be sure.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
If you're anywhere near Ohio, they'll be at Perry for the next couple of weeks or so. You can talk to them in person. They also have a whole pile of rifles with them, includeing an AR-30 and an AR-50. The AR-50 is an awesome sight to behold. Between them and Springfield (and others), comercial row is a very dangerous place for me....
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Add Rock River to the "Call 'em, don't e mail 'em" list. Very helpful and friendly over the phone, but forget it over the internet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If your looking for a complete rifle or even parts try: www.youngsguns.com
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 5:50:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm looking for their flat top scope mount. Is there a better (read: cheaper) place to get one?

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm looking for their flat top scope mount. Is there a better (read: cheaper) place to get one?

Here you can find a cheaper non-armalite unit. It still is a great quality 1-piece:
www.galatiinternational.com

check it out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you can find a cheaper non-armalite unit. It still is a great quality 1-piece:
www.galatiinternational.com

I even searched and located it for ya;
www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=MD110

check it out.

Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just get the ArmaLite mount.  That way you can hold them responsible for everything except mags, ammo, scope and shooter !!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just get the ArmaLite mount.  That way you can hold them responsible for everything except mags, ammo, scope and shooter !!

?
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

?

The current ArmaLite scope mount is very stable and works fine.

Alternatively, you can get a fine set of high dollar rings from Knights or choose your favorite ARMS mount.
I have the high dollar Knight's rings but simply because they came with my AR-10(T).  I have an AR-10(TC) that I'm using with a TA-11C and an ARMS #19 mount.  On a previous AR-10(T) I had the ArmaLite mount.  All three mounts work fine with the ArmaLite less costly.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:46:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, the Armalite mount is very good, I have two of them. One on an AR10, and the other on an AR 15. They are rock solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top