Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 8:08:59 AM EDT
Does anyone have a good online source for replacement parts? My girlfriend's grandfather has one that is beautiful except for a cracked stock. He wants to get it fixed, but I don't want some "gunsmith" to charge him an outlandish amount of money for something that I know I can easily do myself.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Ithaca is an idea www.ithacagun.com. Another good source, but not on the web, is Pennsylvania Gun Parts (717) 259-8010. Their address is:

PA Gun Parts
1701 Mud Run Road
York Springs, PA 17372

Their hours are 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Thursday and evenings 6:30 to 8:30 Monday through Wednesday. They're a good bunch.

You may also try Nu-Line Guns of Harvester Hills, Missouri (I don't have their address). They're a good outfit, too, but don't have quite the selection of PA Gun Parts.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Be advised that e-gunparts, AKA Numrich Arms, doesn't exactly sell what they advertise; i.e. a buttstock is more likely to be aftermarket hardwood rather than a straight up factory replacement item. They're pretty good about accepting returns, though.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Gunner...where are you in n.y.?....ithaca is back making the mod 37......and gun parts inc is in west hurley n.y.- unless they moved since the kahr thing...but I don`t think so....
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#6]

gun parts inc is in west hurley n.y.- unless they moved since the kahr thing...but I don`t think so....

Gun Parts, Inc. reverted back to their old name, Numrich Arms which is also known as e-gunparts if ordering via the web.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Gunner...where are you in n.y.?....ithaca is back making the mod 37......and gun parts inc is in west hurley n.y.- unless they moved since the kahr thing...but I don`t think so....

Columbia County. About 30 minutes north of Kingston.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 12:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Ithaca Gun is located in King Ferry, NY, in the Fingerlakes region near Cayuga Lake. Try contacting them directly for parts.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Actually that problem is very easy to fix. BUY A REMINGTON!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top