Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2002 7:37:20 PM EDT
It recently occured to me that most (make that all) 'online Glock armorer' instructions give a quite detailed disassembly procedure, and then leave you hanging for the reassesmbly procedure.  

For instance, I am installing a new locking block pin on my G27- I would like to make sure that I have the spring peened on the correct side of the pin.

The manuals all say to reassemble in reverse order, and don't force anything.  Yeah, that advice only takes you so far, and then you need to see detail.

Anyone have a digital video of the dissassembly/assembly procedures?  Or a place with lots of pics of the reassembly?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I found the same ones at Glockmeister, but wouldn't mind downloading a video clip as well.

Anyone care to share?  Specifically the receiver diss/reassembly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top