Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2002 11:39:12 PM EDT
Hello all,

I'm looking for a good accessory case.  Something to put the mags, muffs, glasses, targets, etc. in.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
BoB
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:43:10 AM EDT
[#1]
here you go, in case you dont have anything to put your mp-5 in

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
   THATS JUST SPECIAL    

I have a heavy duty bag for about $13.00 bucks at a dollar store "some dollar store", any ways it is for puting tools in,  Works great, last run over to the range it carried 240 rnd.5.56, 20 rnd.7mm, brick and a half of .22, 20 rnd. 30-30, staple gun with extra box of staples, verious tools in the out side slots, key ring snap clip, in side pockets hold accu dots well, about 20 military targets for the 25 meter sight in range, 45xscope with bi pod be tween the velcro handle straps and usaly two long range siloute military targets, its perfect.
 Nice zipper top, has a hunter green upper half canvas material, plastic sheet on the bottom, pen or pencil pockets, hold screw drivers in well, o-ya ,the 1000 meter range finder too is loaded up in this nice mid size bag.  I tell ya look around in these second hand stores, dollar stores, surplus out lets, you don't need to spend a lot to get what you are looking for.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:54:22 AM EDT
[#3]
www.Dillonprecision.com

Look up their range bags. Theyre the best I have yet to see, every time I take mine out to Rio to shoot some steel it gets to meet all of its brothers, sisters, aunts uncles, etc.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies, but I'm looking for more of a hard case.  I've looked at some of the more common case companies (starlight, pelican), but they didn't have the size I was looking for.  I'd say I want 18w x 12h x 8d.  I may just end up getting a tool box or something like that, but I'd like to get something a little nicer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top