Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2002 6:00:40 PM EDT
After getting some credit cards paid off and turning in a leased SUV that I never drove(I have a company vehicle), wife says to me..."What's this M4 Bushmaster you want so bad?"  I say a knock off of an AR carbine type rifle.   "What's it look like?"  I show her the pix on here and on BM's website.  She says "how much?"  Got my dealer to give $800 including tax etc. out the door.  He has to order one and it may take a bit.

So I say "Eight bills out the door!"

She says........................................

..........."Well I'll stop and drop off a deposit tomorrow and have him order it!"  

YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I gotta get me some of those handguards, a sidesling thingy, ammo, more mags, more ammo, more mags, did I say ammo?

I've been having a real tough time as of late regarding my daughter's mom and we had a big fly around today about stupid shit(always is) my wife is just the best and she tries her best to get along with this bottom-feeder for my daughter and my sake.  I have been so distraught over everything lately I guess she wants to raise my spirits and boy did she ever!  

Did I mention my wife is smokin' hot to boot?
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
you are VERY LUCKY!!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes your are very very lucky! Just make sure you return the favor.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#3]
That's right...got to return the favor to her.

Nothing is as romantic as HIS and HERS M4 carbines...

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, if 1 gun makes a man very lucky.....

...then I must be very, very,very, very,very, very, very,very,very, very,very, very,very, very, very,very,very, very,very, very lucky.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Did I mention my wife is smokin' hot to boot?

Was she "smokin' hot" BEFORE she gave you permission too?  
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Valkyre,

Sounds like you did it right when you found her. Not even the part about the M4, but that she does what is best for your daughter. You don't know how rare that is these days. My hats off to both of you.

Don
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top