Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2002 6:33:56 PM EDT
dear Santa Bush

my name is 308woodjr and i am six years old.
i have been really good for allways.  as you know we have ben building lots of pwisons in Texas for bad people.  when all the bad people are locked up and it's safe for my daddy to have a real gun again please send him a one like this for christmas.
thanks lil 308wood.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course, come Christmas 2004, Santa Bush will be leaving a big pile of coal (or some other black, foul smelling substance) known as the re-authorized crime bill in your stocking--sorry.  

Maybe you'll still be allowed to own the Red Ryder carbine model 200 shot range rifle with the compass in the stock and that thing that tells time though... unless someone decides you'll shoot your eye out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
nooooooooooooooo.
i want my daddy to have a real gun.
but the bad old police chief and the mean sheriff won't let him get one because they are too scared they won't get re-elected.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey 308wood, whats with the Merkava? Posting from Texas you should have a picture of a M1A2 Abrams!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
You da MAN!, OK, I will admit that a T-80 looks pretty badass also, SABOT UP!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]
better?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually the Merkava looks cool too! Something about a vehicle that weighs 50-70 tons, has a 120-125mm main gun, can hit targets on the move at 3000 plus meters, just makes me all tingly inside. MBTs rule!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top