Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2002 1:25:31 PM EDT
I have a Remington 700 PSS with Badger Ordnance one-piece base and high rings. It appears that with the scope mounting height I may not get the cheek weld that I have grown accustomed to on other rifles. Does anyone make a cheekpiece that will fit this rifle? Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Eagle Industries makes the shooters stock Pack, that works good for me. Dillon lists them in the Blue Press  for  $21.95.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
What size objective do you have on your scope? You may not need the high rings, but Eagle and Blackhawk both have adjustable cheekpieces that strap on.  I have both and like em.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What size objective do you have on your scope?

56MM adjustable objective with flip-up scope covers. I have about a 1/4" clearance between the barrel and scope. I could have gotten by with the medium-high rings, but everyone is sold out of them, so I was forced to choose the next size up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]
"Cheek-Eez" in Brownell's catalog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top