Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 1:33:53 AM EDT
Hi,

after www.photopoint.com death I was afraid to store some of my pics in another free hosting pics website but , at last I decided to do it again , so , if you like you can see some of my shots at  http://www.printroom.com/pictureSearch.asp?userid=PincoPalla

Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
immagini molto piacevoli !  
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:58:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Grazie molte ,
ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice my
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
PincoPalla - what do you think of that NightForce in comparison to the USO?

Also in the pic of the "M25 & AWP" are you guys shooting through the concrete tube or what is going on there?

Thanx
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Six,

I could say so much abt the "famous" quality of USO scopes , a couple of the 4 scopes I bought had some imperfections that I could not accept on this top level very expensive products , I hate their poor attention to the customer's needs and specs too.

I like the NXS really VERY much indeed,outstanding quality , rock solid , amazing glasses.

Yep,we were shooting through the concrete tubes there , it was a shitty range indeed !

PP out
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Very nice stuff you get to play with

Do they let the everyday joe over there own those kinds of things?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:Do they let the everyday joe over there own those kinds of things?

Ehmm , ehmm , unfortunately no.

PP out
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
When you and your shooting companions think when you see web sites like this and you realize for the most part the every day citizen can own weapons like that?

I get the impression that you don't mind such things, but I am cuious if maybe your buddies are suprised that weapons like that are in the hands of average citizens?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#10]
VA-gunnut,
excuse but probably my english is not so good to understand what do you mean with your above post.........

Do you mind we have such weapons ?

Are you upset I post such pics ?

I do not understand , please explain ,

Thanks,
ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome pictures!  Man that is some nice stuff!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
VA-gunnut,
excuse but probably my english is not so good to understand what do you mean with your above post.........

Do you mind we have such weapons ?

Are you upset I post such pics ?

I do not understand , please explain ,

Thanks,
ciao
PP out

Sorry my grammar sucks a little, I type with  to many sentence fragments.

I was just wondering what people in your country think of this country, when they see web sites like AR15.com and they realize that the ordinary citizen in America can own the kinds of firearms that you get to work with every day?

Do the people in your country feel that people in this country should get to own weapons like that, or do they think only the Gov. should be able to?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:32:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:......Do the people in your country feel that people in this country should get to own weapons .......

Hi VA-gunnut,
now I understand,thanks.

Before to answer to yr question I've to state some points:

1)
Italy has a great percentage of leftists and communists , still today , do not forget it.
2)
Many italians know your country onlyt because they see american movies,they do not know anything abt your culture and your country.
3)
Many italians see the americans as "the rich cousins" , and the "rich cousins" are not always loved.

On the other hand we have a GREAT ( bigger indeed) percentage of italians saying thanks to the USA for our freedom and for our welfare , italians who travel often and know your real country quite well , italians who know your culture and who love your way of life.

So there are (shitty) leftist italians who do not approve your " style of life" and good italians who like to get in touch with you......

Is not the same all over the world ?

PP out
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:42:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks PP,
I kind of figured that was the case in your country but I still thought I would ask. Italy is one of those countries on my list to see one day. Unfortunatly it won't be for many years in the future.

All and all, I still say cool toys and I need to get some like that. I guess I better go buy a lottery ticket so I can afford to buy them .
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#15]

PP out
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Whatever you do, make sure Marnello keeps the prancing horses free and wild!

Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#17]

PP out
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#18]
PP,

Nice collection.  Good photo work also.

Seems we share two things in common.  We both like fine firearms, and we both show more head than we used to.  

Probably also both love Italian food.

Cheers

James
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#19]
PP - those "famous" USOs that you were not happy with - were they older mods or recent mods.

I am moving toward either an ST 10 w/ ero or an NSX.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
PP,
Nice collection.  Good photo work also.
Seems we share two things in common.  We both like fine firearms, and we both show more head than we used to.  
Probably also both love Italian food.
Cheers
James

Hi James,
Thanks.
I agree with you.... ...I like way TOO much the italian food !
PP out
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
PP - those "famous" USOs that you were not happy with - were they older mods or recent mods.
I am moving toward either an ST 10 w/ ero or an NSX.
Thoughts?

Six,
I got them a couple of years ago, may be three .
I'd go with the NXS , or a Schmidt & Bender , you won't be disappointed.
PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top