Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 5:13:03 PM EDT
As some of you may remember I wrote a few weeks ago about the trouble I was having with an upper receiver that I bought from Model 1 Sales. The rounds were getting stuck on the feed ramps. Well I sent it back to them and they said they polished the ramps and tried the upper on  Colt, Bushmaster, and Rock River lower and it worked perfectly. however when I got it back today and tried it, the rounds STILL get stuck, but only on the left side. I thought I saw a post a while back that was exactly the same thing. Can anyone point out the post and/or help me with this problem? I am at my wits end. is there ANYTHING I can do or should I send it back again and ask for a refund???
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If its only having probs with the rounds comming off the left side, check for burrs or lip prob on the mags, I had a couple do me that way. After stonning them a little they worked fine

hope it helps

Do you think this will help? I have tried Sanchez, Center Industries, Colt, and Bushmaster. They all do the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Use the search feature.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Really check the left feed ramp. Since the right one works maybe they didn't do a very good job on the left feed ramp. Use a fine round file first then rubbing compound on a q-tip. Can make the ramp smoother than monkey s#!t. Just look at it real closely with a flashlight and operate the action real slow and see if you can pick up the problem.
Top Top