Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2020 12:10:36 PM EDT
I just bought a Polymer 80 Lower in FDE and I bought a complete 8" 9mm Upper with a mlok handgaurd and Krink brake. I'm going to put a SBa3 brace on it.

The lower is FDE and everything else is black anodized.  I want to Cerakote the black parts but I dont want to paint the entire AR in FDE. I was thinking of painting the upper receiver in FDE and buying a FDE SBa3 brace but as for the handgaurds and iron sights and possibly might paint the stock if it needs to be evened out color wise.
I was thinking of going with either a lighter color tan like a desert tan or going with a light green like the light color green in Multicam.  Its kind of like a light sage green I'd say.

I just want something a little different that will look really good.

If any of you guys have any color scheme ideas I'd really appreciate it and any pics would be even better.
So please help me out and if someone gives me a really cool color scheme I will send them some type of AR related gift for helping me out. Its not gonna be anything huge but also not something cheap. I will send something that is nice and useful and not cheap to the person who helps.me pick a good color scheme.

Thanks a ton guys!!!

Heres my lower
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
This gallery of Cerakote examples may give you some ideas.  I have no affiliation with this company and I have not used them, but I enjoyed seeing all these examples.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This gallery of Cerakote examples may give you some ideas.  I have no affiliation with this company and I have not used them, but I enjoyed seeing all these examples.
View Quote
WOW!!!
Thank you for that link. I've looked at many companies gallery works and usually I only like a few of them but this company is amazing with the color schemes and the extremely high quality of work they appear to do. I'm extremely impressed with their designs and even more the quality of the work.
I'm a professional Painter for over 20yrs and I like to think I have the know how and the skill to do g[d work but i could never do the type of camo finishes that they do. I was gonna finish my AR myself and if I end up doing it in solid colors I still will but because of that link I'm thinking inwant a camo type finish and I want that company to do it.

Seriously,  thank you very much for attaching that link to them. They are Awesome!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top