Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2018 10:53:15 PM EDT
Seen some videos about it.  Seem some nice firearms.  Anyone try it??  Would love to see what you all have.  Thought about trying it
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Seen some videos about it.  Seem some nice firearms.  Anyone try it??  Would love to see what you all have.  Thought about trying it
View Quote
Tagging this one. Vids have some cool random patterns

Krylon Hydro Dip Winter Camo for factory rifle stocks

Swirling(Camouflage Rifle Stock 2)
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the videos.

I started expeirmenting on some wood I have lying around yesterday.   Had one 2x4 turn out decent.  I'm going to try different paints and colors to see how well it goes before doing my ar.   Now it's the hard decision of what colors to use.  I just ordered a primary arms 5x in flat dark earth.  So I wanna keep it with that color sorta.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#3]
@blance_81

What did you eve do with this?

Would like to see some of your 'experiments'

Link Posted: 10/31/2018 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's see the end product
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for this! I didn’t know this was thing until this post.

I just ordered a Magpul 10/22 Stock and thinking I may try this on it as a little something different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top