View Quote

Does this include both RNVG and Pvs14?
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks for sharing those, very excited!
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I purchased the Echo last night from JRH. Am I going to regret not spending the extra money on something better like an HP?
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I purchased the Echo last night from JRH. Am I going to regret not spending the extra money on something better like an HP?
View Quote

I honestly doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No you'll be positively surprised - photos never do NVGs, of any type justice - also the units JRH has been shipping have really solid specs.  

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#8]

I feel like the specs coming out on the echo tubes have been even better than from that click the past few months.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I feel like the specs coming out on the echo tubes have been even better than from that click the past few months.
View Quote

Agreed. I was surprised at how much unfilmed mattered, personally. That echo did fine imo. I do admit I have a wierd desire to try 4G+ Intens.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Agreed. I was surprised at how much unfilmed mattered, personally. That echo did fine imo. I do admit I have a wierd desire to try 4G+ Intens.
View Quote
Not weird. I would love to look through one myself. Some of the pictures that gbmaryland posted of his Intens are absolutely awesome looking.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 3:25:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well decided to go with the Photonis Echo from JRH.  I think the harder part will be waiting the 2-4 weeks until it arrives.
View Quote

Ordered mine on the 7th.  You fuckers cost me sooo much money.  I need to quit this site.

Wife is excited to play with the NVG too.  Can't decide if its nice or not to have a spouse who encourages my addiction.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 6:25:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Anybody know where to find that comparison video Nightvision Inc. mentioned in the comments?
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top