Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2018 2:51:45 PM EDT
I realize that this isn’t directly NV related, but since I’m looking for a bag to carry my NVG helmet, I figured the best responses would come from this sub-forum.

Long story short, im pretty much looking for the First Spear ECP with enough internal height to fit an SBR that’s 24” in length. Does such a thing exist? I’m looking put together an “Everything needed to shoot at night” bag that has my helmet, NVG’s, my night time rifle w/ DBAL-A3, and my RMR’d pistol in an easy grab and go bag that’s easy to carry. I realize that I can get a Pelican case that meets this criteria, but I’d like something that is easier to walk around with.

Has anybody used something like this or know what would work? I’m open to some “thinking outside the box” ideas too.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think a Vertx Gamut + would not only hold that, but also not scream "I HAVE A GUN" to anyone looking at it walking by your car or seeing you load up at home.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think a Vertx Gamut + would not only hold that, but also not scream "I HAVE A GUN" to anyone looking at it walking by your car or seeing you load up at home.
View Quote
Wow. Here I was thinking that I had an impossible quest, and the first guy that posts knocks it out of the park. That looks perfect. Awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top