Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 30
Posted: 5/2/2013 6:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe]
I can't believe we don't have this yet...
Weapon Mounted IR Laser Pic Thread

Post a pic of your DBALs, PEQs, Vitals, etc... Bonus points for something unique like a Newcom LAM.
Please no Chinese knock-offs. Lot's of fake PEQ-15s in the Block II threads, lets keep that out of here.

PLEASE ADD DESCRIPTIONS OF LASER SETUPS AND FIREARM

I'll start:
Daniel Defense DDM4v1
TA31 ACOG
Surefire m600 with KM2 scout head
LDI DBAL I^2 w'/ Green Laser

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SkyPup:
I have an old SIG 229 in .357SIG that is a great pistol but does not have the trigger rail for lasers.

I installed a Crimson Trace 0.7mW IR Laser and an internal guide rod LaserMax Red Laser as a backup for our hog hunting adventures.

It is loaded with 15 rounds of CorBon 125 grain 1,450fps 585 pounds of lead and rests in a Galco Miami Vice holster with two spare mags

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/Crimson%20Trace/SIG%20229%20CR%20IR.jpg

http://www.phossil.com/thom/Night%20Vision/Crimson%20Trace/GALCO%20Miami%20Vice.jpg

Freakin' Awesome handgun!
View Quote

Didn't know they made IR grips for the P229. I know they exist for the P226, but not the P229.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:42:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SkyPup] [#2]
They are the special Mil-Spec IR laser grips that are waterproof. Crimson Trace Model LG-429M:

http://www.crimsontrace-laser.com/lg-429m-laser-sight-for-sig-sauer-p228-p229-series-front-activation-lasergrips-mil-std-waterproof.html

They come in either visible 5mW Red or IR 0.7mW.

As Da Man said, if I get a Versace sportcoat and a colored T-shirt, I'll be the best dressed hog hunter in the Florida swamps!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Extreme Television.
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 9:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SkyPup:
They are the special Mil-Spec IR laser grips that are waterproof. Crimson Trace Model LG-429M:

http://www.crimsontrace-laser.com/lg-429m-laser-sight-for-sig-sauer-p228-p229-series-front-activation-lasergrips-mil-std-waterproof.html

They come in either visible 5mW Red or IR 0.7mW.

As Da Man said, if I get a Versace sportcoat and a colored T-shirt, I'll be the best dressed hog hunter in the Florida swamps!
View Quote

I just got a set during the Dvor sale for the 229 I have get to purchase
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CT-Shooter:

thanks for posting that, i am going to try to rearrange things after reading that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
fairly new to this, but since i am using a peq2a that takes up a lot of rail space, i put it on the side, it seems like most of you have it mounted to the top rail, is there any disadvantage to mounting your ir device on the side rail?

<a href="http://s95.photobucket.com/user/riceslayer302/media/IMG_20130518_215728_498_zps351206a4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/riceslayer302/IMG_20130518_215728_498_zps351206a4.jpg</a>

TNVC covered this question in their June 2012 newsletter quite well:

Laser Placement    
by: Chip
With the advent of the Class1 IR Laser systems from LDI, we are seeing a lot more lasers showing up on rifles.  This is great, because using an IR laser is the most effective way to employ your night vision goggles.  But, we are also seeing a lot of shooters improperly mounting their new lasers.  By this, I mean placing the laser on the side of the gun.

I generally teach people to mount their laser at the 12 o'clock rail position if at all possible.  The reason for this is simple: it makes getting your hits at varied distances a whole lot easier.  If you mount your laser at 12 o'clock and zero it the same as your optic, you are setting yourself up for success because you already know your holds for your optic.  Well, they are now the same for your laser.  At distances other than the exact distance of your zero, you can hold for elevation and squeeze the trigger.  That's all there is to it.

But, if you mount the laser at the 3 or 9 o'clock position, you add complications into your firing solution.  I'm not a fan of side-mounting a laser unless I absolutely have to in order to clear real estate for other mission-essential accessories like grenade launcher sights, or clip-on night vision devices.  This is usually the reason why Warfighters side mount their lasers.  Another reason is that their issued optic mount is a 100% co-witness with their iron sights, seating the red dot sight too low and causing the laser to partially obstruct their sight picture through the glass.  But, this shouldn't be an issue for the civilian or Law Enforcement professional.  Just buy a high mount.  It's better anyway.  But I digress.

Lasers go straight on to infinity from their emitter.  They are not affected by gravity like bullets.  At the point of impact of your zero, they will cross with the projectile and continue forward until they run out of energy.  A top-mounted laser causes you to only compensate for elevation in this case.  But, a side-mounted laser will continue left or right past the point of impact for your zero, respective to which side it is mounted on the rail.  Now, you have to compensate for elevation and windage.  And, since I'm not that good at math, I like to make it as simple as possible.

So, if you aren't running other gear at the 12 o'clock position, do yourself a favor and put your laser there.

I'd consider moving the EOTech back a bit and top mounting if possible. That said, as my picture in this thread shows, I've got my IR laser on my OBR mounted on the side to leave room for a clip-on when I can afford one.

thanks for posting that, i am going to try to rearrange things after reading that

I respect the hell out of Chip, and he well knows that.  I would like to add a couple thoughts to his good recommendation.

There are essentially two common methods of zero'ing an aiming laser, coincident POA and fixed offset:

Coincident POA - This is when the POA methodology for the laser is the same as it would be most other typical sighting devices.  As has been stated, laser beams are not subject to the effects of gravity (other than in the theoretical physics realm), whereas projectiles follow a trajectory as we all know.  Considering this fact, the POI will only equal the POA at two distances along the bullet path, such as a typical "50/200 zero".  At other distances, one must holdover (or under between 50 and 200), which is something that we are all accustomed to.  There is a very important caveat to this preferred method though; it assumes that the laser emission point is directly above or below the bore centerline, such as with an ITAL or CQBL.  For other laser types, there is a lateral offset regardless of which rail position the device is mounted on....3, 6, 9, or 12 o'clock.

Fixed offset - If the laser device type or mounting location places the emission point other than directly above or below the bore centerline, than a lateral windage component is introduced by pure geometry.  One option is to have the POA equal the POI at a given range.  Note that there will only be a single distance at which this will occur because gravity doesn't act sideways.  At all other ranges there will be lateral divergence which will increase proportionally with distance.  I tend to be pretty good at doing computational math in my head, but just like Chip states, this is an unnecessary complication to the firing solution.  The better alternative is for the POA to be offset a fixed lateral distance from the POI equal to the physical distance that the laser emitter is separated from the bore centerline for a given system configuration.  The physical vertical offset does need not be accounted for in the POA/POI setup any differently than with other sighting devices because gravity is pretty consistent.  Geometrically speaking, the laser beam path would then be parallel to the trajectory in the lateral plane (not counting environmental effects).  This is what the various TMs indicate, and it makes sense.  

In a nutshell, if you are running something like a DBAL-I2, and the emitter is an inch left of your bore centerline, sight it in so that the POA is an inch left of the POI, and aim an inch left at all ranges (while accounting for bullet drop due to distance, as well as any environmental considerations).  If you choose to make the POA equal the POI at 50 yards for example, it will be approximately 5 inches right at 300.

For reference, I run an ITAL at 12 o'clock when using Class 1 IR.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/18/2013 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By murderman:

I respect the hell out of Chip, and he well knows that.  I would like to add a couple thoughts to his good recommendation.

There are essentially two common methods of zero'ing an aiming laser, coincident POA and fixed offset:

Coincident POA - This is when the POA methodology for the laser is the same as it would be most other typical sighting devices.  As has been stated, laser beams are not subject to the effects of gravity (other than in the theoretical physics realm), whereas projectiles follow a trajectory as we all know.  Considering this fact, the POI will only equal the POA at two distances along the bullet path, such as a typical "50/200 zero".  At other distances, one must holdover (or under between 50 and 200), which is something that we are all accustomed to.  There is a very important caveat to this preferred method though; it assumes that the laser emission point is directly above or below the bore centerline, such as with an ITAL or CQBL.  For other laser types, there is a lateral offset regardless of which rail position the device is mounted on....3, 6, 9, or 12 o'clock.

Fixed offset - If the laser device type or mounting location places the emission point other than directly above or below the bore centerline, than a lateral windage component is introduced by pure geometry.  One option is to have the POA equal the POI at a given range.  Note that there will only be a single distance at which this will occur because gravity doesn't act sideways.  At all other ranges there will be lateral divergence which will increase proportionally with distance.  I tend to be pretty good at doing computational math in my head, but just like Chip states, this is an unnecessary complication to the firing solution.  The better alternative is for the POA to be offset a fixed lateral distance from the POI equal to the physical distance that the laser emitter is separated from the bore centerline for a given system configuration.  The physical vertical offset does need not be accounted for in the POA/POI setup any differently than with other sighting devices because gravity is pretty consistent.  Geometrically speaking, the laser beam path would then be parallel to the trajectory in the lateral plane (not counting environmental effects).  This is what the various TMs indicate, and it makes sense.  

In a nutshell, if you are running something like a DBAL-I2, and the emitter is an inch left of your bore centerline, sight it in so that the POA is an inch left of the POI, and aim an inch left at all ranges (while accounting for bullet drop due to distance, as well as any environmental considerations).  If you choose to make the POA equal the POI at 50 yards for example, it will be approximately 5 inches right at 300.

Hope this helps.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By murderman:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
fairly new to this, but since i am using a peq2a that takes up a lot of rail space, i put it on the side, it seems like most of you have it mounted to the top rail, is there any disadvantage to mounting your ir device on the side rail?

<a href="http://s95.photobucket.com/user/riceslayer302/media/IMG_20130518_215728_498_zps351206a4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/riceslayer302/IMG_20130518_215728_498_zps351206a4.jpg</a>

TNVC covered this question in their June 2012 newsletter quite well:

Laser Placement    
by: Chip
With the advent of the Class1 IR Laser systems from LDI, we are seeing a lot more lasers showing up on rifles.  This is great, because using an IR laser is the most effective way to employ your night vision goggles.  But, we are also seeing a lot of shooters improperly mounting their new lasers.  By this, I mean placing the laser on the side of the gun.

I generally teach people to mount their laser at the 12 o'clock rail position if at all possible.  The reason for this is simple: it makes getting your hits at varied distances a whole lot easier.  If you mount your laser at 12 o'clock and zero it the same as your optic, you are setting yourself up for success because you already know your holds for your optic.  Well, they are now the same for your laser.  At distances other than the exact distance of your zero, you can hold for elevation and squeeze the trigger.  That's all there is to it.

But, if you mount the laser at the 3 or 9 o'clock position, you add complications into your firing solution.  I'm not a fan of side-mounting a laser unless I absolutely have to in order to clear real estate for other mission-essential accessories like grenade launcher sights, or clip-on night vision devices.  This is usually the reason why Warfighters side mount their lasers.  Another reason is that their issued optic mount is a 100% co-witness with their iron sights, seating the red dot sight too low and causing the laser to partially obstruct their sight picture through the glass.  But, this shouldn't be an issue for the civilian or Law Enforcement professional.  Just buy a high mount.  It's better anyway.  But I digress.

Lasers go straight on to infinity from their emitter.  They are not affected by gravity like bullets.  At the point of impact of your zero, they will cross with the projectile and continue forward until they run out of energy.  A top-mounted laser causes you to only compensate for elevation in this case.  But, a side-mounted laser will continue left or right past the point of impact for your zero, respective to which side it is mounted on the rail.  Now, you have to compensate for elevation and windage.  And, since I'm not that good at math, I like to make it as simple as possible.

So, if you aren't running other gear at the 12 o'clock position, do yourself a favor and put your laser there.

I'd consider moving the EOTech back a bit and top mounting if possible. That said, as my picture in this thread shows, I've got my IR laser on my OBR mounted on the side to leave room for a clip-on when I can afford one.

Hope this helps.

Good post, I like the offset method w/ a slight modification.  Whatever range the primary optic is zeroed at I zero the elevation of the laser to and leave an azimuth offset VERY VERY SLIGHTLY less than the total distance between the barrel and the laser axis.  After zeroing at that distance I check it out to 200-300 yards to make sure that the beam hasn't already crossed the bore.  Admittedly, at long range (much longer than I can or will comfortably shoot at night at this point) the beam will have crossed the axis of the bore and begun to diverge from it.  I accept that slight limitation as it eliminates my having to think about that offset at 200 yards when the laser spot itself has grown larger and gravity has had a little longer to affect it (compounding variables).  The normal offset zero procedure works great and I have used it, but I've grown accustomed to this method.  I like
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Kinda along the same lines as SkyPups IR equipped Sig 229.

I wanted to turn my old 226 into a full capability day-night weapon. I did a write up with more detail in the general NV forum.

My older Sig 226 needed the bolt-on SureFire MR14B rail. CTC defense dual Visible & IR laser grips, designation LGD-426C. The Streamlight TLR-VIR with standard TLR-2 rocker switch conversion.

Link Posted: 8/23/2013 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Here's a little run down of the goods:
Eagle PC with ACOG pouch to hold the PVS14 & J arm, head lamp is in there and small ziplock bag
Admin pouch has AA's, 123's, small bottle CLP, boresnake, cutdown toothbrush, & back up ear plugs
Triple mag pouch running singles but can go up to 6 mags
Eagle IFAK kit
US Grunt Gear belt, Eagle pistol mag pouch (for M9 but hold .45 perfect retention), Tactical Tailor single AR mag pouch, Leatherman Wave
MSA ear pro (does not work with bump helmet but I would go to an ACH for social work)
Kimber CDPII w/ pachmayrs
Bushmaster 1/7 that's getting a DDRISII when I can sneak it in
DBALI2
Eotech 552
KAC sights and ambi safety
and a flickery 952V

Link Posted: 8/23/2013 8:22:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#10]
Here's a little setup I've been playing with.
11.5" w/ URXII mid.
T1
WMX200
Vital-2

I'll post some better pics when I get my stamp and I can put it on my own lower.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:
11.5" w/ URXII mid.
T1
WMX200
Vital-2
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s611/joe_freerider/2013-08-22173946_zpse8046369.jpg

I'll post some better pics when I get my stamp and I can put it on my own lower.
View Quote

Nice, I love mine.

IMG_20130619_130713_resized by tb5252, on Flickr
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice SB kit-out.....

11.5" w/ URXII mid.
T1
WMX200
Vital-2
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s611/joe_freerider/2013-08-22173946_zpse8046369.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2013 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#13]
New DBAL-I2.

Link Posted: 8/24/2013 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
11.5" w/ URXII mid.
T1
WMX200
Vital-2

View Quote

Beautiful setup, nothing Class 1 is better than a VITAL-2 IMHO.  The variable power is just absolutely incredible for close range or small targets.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fordkicksass:

Beautiful setup, nothing Class 1 is better than a VITAL-2 IMHO.  The variable power is just absolutely incredible for close range or small targets.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fordkicksass:
11.5" w/ URXII mid.
T1
WMX200
Vital-2

Its a great laser, but the switching SUCKS. No constant on, the paddle is not ambi and is impossible to use with your right hand, and the switch isn't doesn't have a positive feel to it.

If the switch didn't suck it'd be more viable as a modern laser.
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 3:30:09 AM EDT
[#17]
More pics.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/1/2013 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 8:50:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Joethe33:

Are you DEVGRU?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By Joethe33:

Are you DEVGRU?
View Quote

Do you even OPERATE?

Link Posted: 9/1/2013 10:59:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#22]
Guys, let's keep it on topic.

Let's also please avoid posting pictures of weapon setups that aren't yours unless its to further discussion of a particular layout or device.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#25]

hdr_1377918875485 by tb5252, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Where did you get two PEQs?
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Guys, let's keep it on topic.

Let's also please avoid posting pictures of weapon setups that aren't yours unless its to further discussion of a particular layout or device.
View Quote

Deal with it, nerd.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

To whom is that referring? It would seem that everyone is posting pictures of their own rifles to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 7:12:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tanodized] [#29]

View Quote

I'm assuming this comment was directed at me?

Link Posted: 9/1/2013 7:27:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#30]
Originally Posted By Kalmar:

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/268/hkqi.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalmar:

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/268/hkqi.jpg

Not in particular, no.

It sounded from the exchange as if it may have been a swiped picture from some other thread. Even if it wasn't I wanted to get ahead of the issue and make sure my thread stayed on topic.

That said, those rifles are drop dead sexy, and that picture is awesome.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#31]

No worries, and thanks for the compliment. I will always make note when posting something that's not a personal possession; Like this AR for instance belongs to a friend. I agree with your previous comments regarding the VITAL. There's a lot of potential in this small little package that could be exploited much easier if the user control features were improved slightly.

Link Posted: 9/16/2013 6:13:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#32]

Look what I was given today
1911 Crimson Trace CIII IR Grips

Not sure if I'll keep em or not, but I'm gonna play around with this a little later tonight.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone know if a LDI OTAL will shine around a troy folding front site?
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By louisianarebel:
View Quote

don't know if LDI has figured out how to successfully bend light without fiber optics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

don't know if LDI has figured out how to successfully bend light without fiber optics.
View All Quotes

Helpful. I don't know how far the laser is offset. So does it fit with a troy site.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 12:12:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmcflex] [#36]
Originally Posted By di1uted:
Nice pics joe

CQBL
http://i.imgur.com/RPuxPU9.jpg

View Quote

Have any pics of this from the muzzle end?

I'm thinking of offsetting a M600 in a Haley SBR mount on the 12:00 rail with a CQBL-1 on the 3:00. Should function pretty close to a 3:00-mounted PEQ15A (with KM2 head) or PEQ16B.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Helpful. I don't know how far the laser is offset. So does it fit with a troy site.
View All Quotes

It'll work just fine.
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 8:06:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: di1uted] [#38]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 6:34:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#39]
So, I just the stamp for the upper I posted earlier with the Vital-2. This rifle is awesome.
M400 Lower
URXII Mid
Vital-2
WMX-200
T-1 Micro

Link Posted: 10/8/2013 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Lasermax and a WML with IR
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I decided to move my dbal to my 14.5. More real estate for the dbal and light makes a world of difference compared to the mk18.

20131020_190139 by tb5252, on Flickr

hdr_1382318416857 by tb5252, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:38:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mammynun] [#42]
I have previously posted these in the TNVC section, but I thought people here might like to see them as well. CQBL-1 shooting through a Tango Down front sight flashlight adaptor.

Here's what it's designed for.... also works with an x300.

Link Posted: 11/8/2013 2:44:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: compuvette] [#43]
My quasi SOPMOD clone rifles.

Top and middle are VITAL-2's (great laser, just wish the controls were better).  Bottom is an LDI OTAL.  I've got a couple other VITAL's and will probably be getting a CQBL in the near future.
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:

It'll work just fine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DallasLooterShooter:

It'll work just fine.

Fits fine on an Alpha rail with the flip up front sight.
Link Posted: 11/13/2013 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#45]

IMG_20131021_020545 by tb5252, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 12:36:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Mammynun:
I have previously posted these in the TNVC section, but I thought people here might like to see them as well. CQBL-1 shooting through a Tango Down front sight flashlight adaptor.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1381.jpg~original
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1385.jpg~original
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1389.jpg~original

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/Weapon%20lights/DSCF1324.jpg~original
View Quote

does it "sparkalate" a lot? looks like it would
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 11:47:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Never saw this front sight before. Have to get one to run with my CQBL. Thanks

Originally Posted By Mammynun:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1381.jpg~original
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1385.jpg~original
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/CQBL-1/DSCF1389.jpg~original

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/mammynun/Weapon%20lights/DSCF1324.jpg~original
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/20/2013 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Brugger and Thomet TP9 SBR and LDI DBAL I2

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:01:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By UTCenturion:
Brugger and Thomet TP9 SBR and LDI DBAL I2

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/UTCenturion/media/IMG_20131120_215223_022.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/UTCenturion/IMG_20131120_215223_022.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/UTCenturion/media/IMG_20131120_214755_301-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/UTCenturion/IMG_20131120_214755_301-1.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/UTCenturion/media/IMG_20131120_214819_746-2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/UTCenturion/IMG_20131120_214819_746-2.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/UTCenturion/media/IMG_20131120_214903_066.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/UTCenturion/IMG_20131120_214903_066.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/UTCenturion/media/IMG_20131120_220017_410.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o189/UTCenturion/IMG_20131120_220017_410.jpg</a>
View Quote

That's pretty cool
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top