Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 10:27:34 AM EDT
I broke down and ordered a Cherokee IR laser from Tim today. I have always thought of buying a IR laser but could not bring myself to pay over $500++ for a good mil spec one(when you can find one commerical market) and really didn't care to try the airsoft IR units out there as my gear must work when I need it to. Tims, unit seemed well build and has had good reviews and price was not to bad so I ordered it today. I will check back when it comes in to review the performance I can't wait! I have leupold QR weaver style rings and ordered a TC2 recessed on/off tail cap from Pentagon  today so I should be good to go when it all gets here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
It will do everything you need it to and then some. I would love to see your mount when you get it done and set up.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA

P.S. Good choice
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrads and be sure to give us a review!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top