Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2020 7:28:05 AM EDT
So I did the efile form 1 yesterday and will be sending off my finger prints in the mail today.  I got the cover letter pdf emailed to me as well as the form 1 after I paid and submitted. I know I need to send my fingerprint cards and the cover letter in, but what about the form 1 pdf? Do I need to sign it and feel anything out?  I know I also have to send my CLEO the copy that was printed out for him as well. This is for a form 1 SBR. I’ve looked and looked and can’t find the answer. Most of my searches returned where is my cover letter. So here I am. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, just cover letter and fingerprint cards. CLEO copy and RP form (if trust or llc) go to CLEO.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Cover Letter and 2 fingerprint cards go to the NFA branch in Martinsburg WV.

The CLEO copy (ONLY THE CLEO COPY) of the form 1 and RPQ (if applicable) get mailed to the CLEO that you listed on the form.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies. Going to get it sent off here shortly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top