Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 12:36:25 AM EDT
I know I saw a thread here somewhere about what to do when your Efiled Form 1has a "Draft" watermark?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
 Email Uncle Ted. (Or just the eForms help desk)
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Log in, use "Ask the Experts" with control number and watermark issue. You will get an identical eForms notice email with your final copy without watermark. It used to be 24-72 hours, I have no clue as of now.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Log in, use "Ask the Experts" with control number and watermark issue. You will get an identical eForms notice email with your final copy without watermark. It used to be 24-72 hours, I have no clue as of now.
View Quote
This. Do this.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This. Do this.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. Do this.  

This.  I had same problem with draft watermark. Emailed ask the experts and received new email with approved form and with no watermark within 36 hours.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#5]
You can ask the experts or mail Ted, I just got an approved form yesterday with a draft watermark on it.
I sent Ted an email with the ID # and the Permit # I had a New Form this morning with no draft watermark.

Teds Email= [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top