Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:18:51 PM EDT
did you submit:
(1) copy of the declaration of trust alone.
(2) copy of the declaration of trust w/ the certification of trust.
(3) copy of the certification of trust alone.
and if you did send the declaration did you include the schedule a, b, and c?

seems like many are getting approved with just the certification.

thanks.

ap
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]
3 NFA items in 2007, only sent in Cert of Trust.  Latest one was Approved on Sept 17, 2007.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 7:21:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got back an approved F4.  Sent in copy of declaration of trust.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Cert + copies of previously approved trust apps. + check + citizenship form
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
man, this gets brought up over and over and over again.  Who cares?

If time is more important to you than privacy or if getting it right the first time is more important to you than privacy, send EVERYTHING, they wont penalize you, they will just shred what they dont want.  I choose that way because I could care less about them knowing about my NFA Trust.  If they REALLY want to know, then they will get it anyway.

If privacy is more important to you, send only the cert... they MAY approve it or if they ask for more then you have to send it in, they wont penalize you.  It may take slightly longer, a week or two maybe, BFD.

Those are your only two options
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Now they want everything and they will get everything from me, since I don't have anything to hide and if it will help the process.

ATF called last week and asked for my Declaration of Trust and the schedule A for it.  I faxed them both

Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If time is more important to you than privacy or if getting it right the first time is more important to you than privacy, send EVERYTHING, they wont penalize you, they will just shred what they dont want.  I choose that way because I could care less about them knowing about my NFA Trust.  If they REALLY want to know, then they will get it anyway.

If privacy is more important to you, send only the cert... they MAY approve it or if they ask for more then you have to send it in, they wont penalize you.  It may take slightly longer, a week or two maybe, BFD.

Gotta agree with send everything.  All of my stamps are owned my my LLC and I send every piece of paper I have with my LLC.  I figure they can throw away anything they don't need.   I have yet to have any of my 9 stamps rejected due to too much paper being mailed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:44:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I sent in everything.  It seems to me that the poll would be more meaningful if dates of submission were considered.  It seems like the sometimes requirement for Schedule A and/or trust document started in Oct/Nov of 2007.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotta agree with send everything.  All of my stamps are owned my my LLC and I send every piece of paper I have with my LLC.  I figure they can throw away anything they don't need.   I have yet to have any of my 9 stamps rejected due to too much paper being mailed.

Damn right, this isnt that complicated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top