Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 12:16:47 PM EDT
Anybody wanting to sell a full auto UZI caliber conversion. WTB a .22 and .45 conversion  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#1]
You should post this over at uzitalk.com  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Vector has 22 kits for $250.  They rarely come up for sale used.  Several people report that they needed to tweek the mags to get them to run smoothly.  Also, Vector will tune your kit and mags to your uzi.  

I just put together a 45ACP kit for my FA Vector.  Bolt, lower and barrel cost me over $600 and the best deal on GG mags was $16 each for like new.  Vector is supposed to have some converted 9MM bolts within the next month or two.  I bought an IMI bolt.  They had a few units at SAR.  I had to file the backs of my GG mags to get the mags to seat properly.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top