Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2018 3:04:26 PM EDT
I have a pretty minty P1 that I am thinking of selling because I just am not giving it the love it needs.

Wondering what one of these goes for or is a reasonable price these days?  I see them anywhere from 350 to 600.

Its a 1962, hex pin with circle dot stamps.  Two mags and flecktarn holster.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I paid $400 for the one I picked up a few months ago.  1982, excellent condition, two mags and flecktarn holster.  People are asking more these days but I don't know that they're getting it.

Nice pistols but I'm not convinced there's much upside in collector value.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I paid $400 for the one I picked up a few months ago.  1982, excellent condition, two mags and flecktarn holster.  People are asking more these days but I don't know that they're getting it.

Nice pistols but I'm not convinced there's much upside in collector value.
View Quote
I definately keep waffling on selling it, but I never shoot it so I should sell it and put the money into optics.

Oddly, I carried the shit out of it hunting and hiking.

I also cant help but wonder if I will kick myself down the road for selling, but like you say, I cant see them becoming super valuable.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
With the  price range you gave. It sounds like you may be confused  about the p1 and p38
P38 can run  from 500$ up and over $1k.  p1 do not tend to  fetch much money people not real interested in them for collection.  Non number matching Russian capture tend to be on the low end

If I where you I would keep it and keep using it as a field gun.  They are good pistols  and fun to shoot.

I have a numbers matching  BYF 44 in very good condition  and like 8 Mag (non number matching)  that I paid just over $800 for and I love it
I have used it several  times as a field gun when  checking deer stands and fill the corn graders.
Top Top