Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 3:46:18 PM EDT
Hello everyone.

I received a K98 from SOG earlier in the week.  As it turns out, the rifle doesn't have the intact markings so SOG is replacing the rifle for me.  I had already logged the rifle into my bound book, so now I need to log it as a disposition.

I have the book from Brownell's.  I have filled in the date and the "name" field with the address for SOG and their phone number.  Anything else I have to put in?  I assume not, none of the fields seem to indicate that I need an FFL number from them.

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have filled in the date and the "name" field with the address for SOG and their phone number.  Anything else I have to put in?  I assume not, none of the fields seem to indicate that I need an FFL number from them.

Thanks all!

That's good enough.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I would enter their FFL #, do an FFL E-Z check, print the page and store it with all shipping infomation. 10 years from now you will know exactly where that gun went.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top