Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:59:30 PM EDT
I was checking out the local shop and they have a Remington 1903A3 for $550 is that a good price?

Thanks
Cody
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
For a 100% original rifle it's a steal. For a beat-up rusty barn find, it's a rip-off.
The CMP was recently selling them for $400 and quite a few of these have turned up on gunstore shelves. Without having more information about the rifle and it's originality, a good price is hard to determine. For $550 I would look for a substantially original rifle that's seen a little use.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $450 for mine, from the CMP.

If it's in good condition, it might be a pretty good price, considering you the CMP doesn't have any more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top