Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:19:46 AM EDT
Is it possible to get a Russian Styled Mosin-Nagat scope.. for my Mosin-Nagat? I found the originals are upwards of $400 and that is just a bit prices. I'd imagine someone would make something similar or a replica at a fraction of that price.

Thanks,
Jack
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
You rarely find any deals on the replicas either.

This whole collector thing is starting to be a big money operation.  Kind of like the early days of baseball cards and comic books or beanie babies.<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Is it possible to get a Russian Styled Mosin-Nagat scope.. for my Mosin-Nagat? I found the originals are upwards of $400 and that is just a bit prices. I'd imagine someone would make something similar or a replica at a fraction of that price.

Thanks,
Jack

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's an article that details how to build a replica of the Mosin sniper rifle.  They used a scope that is a similar size and style as the old school scope.

Mosin Sniper Article
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Good idea, mount he used was just a bit high off the rifle though.. no?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Never mind, just noticed that the bolt isnt a turn down nor are the bolts on standard Mosins
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Be nice to get one of the mounts ans scope one of my 91/30s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top