Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2009 12:54:51 PM EDT
My father just picked up a nice Bingham pps-50 .22lr rifle at a gunshow for $120. Problem is, it didn't come with a mag or drum. Where's a good place to get them?

Link Posted: 4/4/2009 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The drums are hard to find and will run you $250-300+ each if you can find one. The mags run $50-75 and are usually pretty hard to find also.

Your dad got a smoking deal btw.
Link Posted: 4/5/2009 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought one with a drum for $200!

It's the first time I have ever gone to a gun show and had any luck with a screamin' deal.
Link Posted: 4/6/2009 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Legacy Sports - Puma brand is making what they call the .22 semi auto, and it looks similar to the old pps50.  it has a 50 rd drum and extra list at a little over $100 on the web site ( also have 30rd and 10rd).  i have yet to see one first hand, but may be worth looking into.

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Black Dog Machine makes the mags for the Puma PPS/50 .22lr,
Puma's price for the 30rd mags is $72.00,
Black Dog Machine's price is $35.00 for the same mag....

How do i know?....I ordered two of them for my Puma PPS/50 !
Black Dog Machine is currently working on a drum mag,the drums that come with the Puma are made by the company that makes the puma....

*Beware that some rimfire ammo have rim diameters that vary too much and jam inside the 30rd mags,if when loading the 30rd mags you feel a slight drag on the round being loaded,pull that round and go to the next one...and it'll work just fine.I had tons of jams with Remington rimfire ammo,fiocchi ran just fine,measured the rim diameter of the ammo and found that the remington rims were all over the place in diameter size.....
You have been warned !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top