Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:20:33 PM EDT
My new toy, I just got put together and test fired in the back yard :)  its vewwy quiet.

Ruger 10/22, green Hogue overmold stock, Tactical Solutions 16.5in threaded barrel, 6x18 40mm scope, AWC Optima suppressor

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, how heavy is the suppressor.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:59:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be honest, I thought something was strange, I had never heard of Optima for 22lr.  Either way, I think that is my next direction I will take with a few of my .22's. the suppression.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#3]
That is a thing of beauty!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice.

I just sent my 10/22 bbl. of this week. I am having it cut to 16 in and threaded. My 5.56 can actually slides about 3 in. back over the bbl. I hope mine looks as good as yours.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys :) Yeah the Optima is one of the older AWC products that was made to disassemble to clean, and rated for full auto 5.56 use....but still versitile. with the TAC SOL barrel being so lite, the 1.5 pounds of suppressor out there dont make it muzzle heavy(that suprized me, as it IS muzzle heavy on my M4gery)....but it does work in this configuration, and that gives it a second job lol.  I still have to do something with the stock ruger trigger assembly before I can call the basic gun completed.

10/12 ordered a Skeeter complete trigger group for it :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top