Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 3:20:32 PM EDT
I dont have one as of yet but I plan to get one. I am sure that some folks here already have them. AIMs has them for $50. So for those of you that already have one can you all please give us a review of the drum mag pretty please.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I testfired 40 rounds through one, no Failures to feed, but it's a bitch to load.

Haven't decided if I want one yet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I am getting two of the 45acp drums for my G21. I will post a review and pics when they get here.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to return two of the steal lipped ones. kept jamming on me on multiple 10/22's hope they get it sorted out as it is bult well and lookas sooo soo cool
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I have quite a few rounds through two different 10/22's.  

Had to shave a bit of the plastic from the bottom of the mag tower to get a bit of play, then it worked fine. If it locks up too tightly ther might be a feed issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top