Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 12:42:17 PM EDT
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I come looking for input.
I am a high-power C&R guy, I shoot my M1 and 1903 with great glee, my wife however, stays away from them.. mostly due to the fact that she used to play volley ball and jacked her shoulder up... she is afraid to dislocate he shoulder again... so I bought her an XD 9, made her happy.

here lies the problem, I just recieved notification of orders, to Japan, I can bring my rifles, but no pistols... and My wife loves shooting. I am thinking the solution to her rifle fears is with a 22.
I know absolutely nothing about 22s, and come to the place I trust for info... ARFCOM.

so, whatcha think?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
unless her shoulder is made of glass and already cracked I don't see ANYWAY a .22 will discolate it.  (even then it might not)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
10/22 is an excellent beginner rifle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yup.  Only problem is you'll want another one just for you.  Then you will find neat stuff to customize it, then you will want a suppressor, then...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#4]
why not an ar with a 9mm upper??or a beretta storm in 9mm?
or heck why not a .22 hornet??  kimber 82.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1 Go over to Wally World and pick one up for about $200-stainless or $170-blued.  You won't regret it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top