Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:23:11 AM EDT
Has anybody heard anything from Rhineland Arms this year?

The last I heard, RA was working on some drawings of the MP5 R22.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Traded some Emails with Thomas, it seems they are still pretty busy with some base r22 and some of their 5.7 production issues, not to mention the new stocks they are working on.

We'll all just have to wait and see I fear.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the first prototype done of the buttplate and rails. These parts are done in wood first then we move to aluminum and steel.

I am still working on the rear bracket. This stuff is just plain slow going for now but we want it to be super strong.

Also, the G3 bracket adapter is done. I willl try to get pics posted as soon as they get back from the finishing people. We put a Cetme wood stock on a black r22 and it looks great. Also, scope rail for the bottom of the forearm will be ready at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, take your time and get it right.  We have waited this long, I for one am willing to wait a little longer for it.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
For all us eager beavers (pun intended) looking to buy the R22 G3 stock adapter, I was wondering.

Will we need to strip the factory stock interface from a G3 stock, and add your adapter in it's place,  or will the adapter lengthen the rear of the reciever with a new contour that will allow a complete G3 stock to attach?

I would imagine the second option would make the stock stick back too far.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The G3 bracket replaces the metal part on the standard G3 or Cetme stock. We wil include a big screw to use. As soon as I can get everything in one location I will take a pic. The darn dog chewed on the Cetme buttpad :(

So off to get another.

Also, I am trying to get the Mp5 slider scheduled on the CNC but we keep falling behind.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The G3 bracket replaces the metal part on the standard G3 or Cetme stock. We wil include a big screw to use. As soon as I can get everything in one location I will take a pic. The darn dog chewed on the Cetme buttpad :(

So off to get another.

Also, I am trying to get the Mp5 slider scheduled on the CNC but we keep falling behind.

So, the dog ate your homework?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, dog ate the homework its pittiful. Actualy the SOB has been working at it for some time, I did not think I would need it. He has some sort of fetish for that thing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
If my Rat Terrier can reach something, it's hers.  It winds up under the bed, in shreds.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Thomas, stupid question, but can we use your new G3 stock adapter and add the Ace Ltd folder ???
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#10]
The new brackets are shipping. They are a bit tight with some stocks so you may have to sand the part of the stock that goes into the bracket. Pics soon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#11]
will new rifles be shipped with this stock adapter?

Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top