Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 7:06:01 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get one of these?  Saw one at the range and really liked it.

Jake
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#1]
 Tennessee guns is sopposed to be the new importer. Prepare to open you wallet. My dealer checked and RSRGroup has them listed. I owned one of the Biathalon Basics in .22lr. It was the most accurate .22 that I have ever seen. With a 12X scope, steel rings, Harris bypod and a sand bag under the butt of the gun, I fired a 1/2" 10shot group at 50yds using CCI MiniMags. Don't laugh I have witnesses. In a state of temporary insanity I traded it and another gun for a AR-15. I have been regretting it since.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's what I've heard.  I'll check them out.  Thanks!

Jake
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Found one and it's on its way!

Jake
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#4]
How about some picts?  Price?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Bill Hicks and Co.  Has them for $200 wholesale, but you need to find a dealer.  No pics as it isn't in my trembling hands, yet!

Jake
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear you found ya one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top