Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2003 7:14:40 AM EDT
Howdy,

I'm looking for a new 10/22, preban if I can or not if the price is right. Any ideas? I'm in SoCal but plan to relocate soon. I'd have used the search function to look for this info, but it doesn't go far enough back in time.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
For new ones, walley world is the cheapest regular price (but NLA here in Kali) and Big 5 sporting goods has them on sale every 3 - 4 weeks.
For pre-bans, you'll need to go to auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com and find a FFL to do the transfer.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Wal Mart was usually selling them cheaper than I could get them at dealer cost when I was a gun dealer.  Might try them.

<edited for stupid spelling error...it's tough being anal retentive!>
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#3]
10/22 at wal-mart costs $159.96
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I would jsut go to wally world and get you a new 10/22.

Trying to find a truely legal, non-reputed pre-ban 10/22 will be a chore. Remember, it had to be in pre-ban configuration when the ban passed.

It's much easier to jsut get a new one now, and wait a year. Much easier, more cost effective, and less risky...from a legal perspective.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a used one from a local sporting goods store for $120
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Just an FYI for you non-Kali guys, Wal-Mart is currently not allowed to sell firearms here in Kalistan. They are on a "probation for illegal practices."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top