Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 9:29:26 PM EDT
Hi guys, I was lucky enough to find a McMillian type "----" stk.(I forget the exact name I'm tired) stock and a nice Volqc Barrel to build my first 10/22. Can anyone point me toward a place to get the/A reciever 'n items to complete this project...Glass already had. TIA guys.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The only way to get a Ruger 10/22 receiver is to take it off a complete rifle. Buy a used one or find the lowest priced standard carbine you can at a dealer. There is no difference in receivers between the standard carbine and the more expensive models.

You can buy aftermarket receivers from Volquartsen, etc., but they cost as much or more than a complete Ruger.

Check out RimfireCentral.com. These guys are the kings of building 10/22's. A great bunch of people, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top