Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2022 10:23:15 PM EDT
It looks like just about the only one available that isn't meant for airsoft is the tactical tailor version. Anyone have experience with the TT bandolier and can tell me if it holds the rounds secure enough they won't slip through the elastic? Any other recomendations?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The mil-surp stores in the UK are awash with several variants of 40mm bandolier and pouch.
Close to zero 2nd user market for them, aside from the ubiquitous airsofter crowd..

Check them out online in case any appeal

If so, PM me, happy to ship some your way as I have a few dealer friends I can grab items from.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The tactical tailor one is solid, I've known many people who used one in training and real world, no issues with dropping rounds
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one but I think it's an older style. It's got elastic then two flaps that velcro over each round

Works great, haven't dropped a round yet
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Tactical Assault Gear

When we run Less Lethal Grenadiers on my team each one carried one of these worn cross body as a bandolier
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info, sounds like the TT one is solid and I had not seen that Tag model in any of my searches.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The tactical tailor one is solid, I've known many people who used one in training and real world, no issues with dropping rounds
View Quote

I used on a couple tours overseas  and agree.   No issues.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The Tactical Tailor 40mm bandolier is a solid piece of kit. My grenadiers ran them in Afg and my PD at them for LLIM.
Great application to hand off launcher and rounds together. Can be worn with rounds to front for self use, or rounds on back so others can grab from you if you are shield man.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I used the TT on several trips mounted to packs. Never had an issue.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top