Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 4:13:28 PM EDT
Midwest Armor

Trying to figure out what size plate carrier for the LMAC and plate minus. I think medium?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty tricky for a plate carrier made for SAPI plates.
My 10" x 12" plates fit nicely in my GGG MPC (1 inch thickness helps), which according to the manufacturer also should accept large SAPI plates.
I also know 10" x 12" plates will not fit a medium Crye JPC and they are made for SAPI plate sizes..
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My 10" x 12" plates fit nicely in my GGG MPC (1 inch thickness helps), which according to the manufacturer also should accept large SAPI plates.
I also know 10" x 12" plates will not fit a medium Crye JPC and they are made for SAPI plate sizes..
View Quote

I appreciate the response. I did some googling (now I can't find it again...fuck me right?) and it seemed that BFG said a 10x12 would work in their medium plate minus. I've ordered the two of them in medium.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I appreciate the response. I did some googling (now I can't find it again...fuck me right?) and it seemed that BFG said a 10x12 would work in their medium plate minus. I've ordered the two of them in medium.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck, hope it works out and please do tell how they fit!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I can tell you for sure that 10x12 plates will work in the medium with no problem. You would think they would work in the large since 10x12 is supposed to be large but there is to much side to side play with them in a large. I had my level 4 plates in both my large and medium and after playing with both and talking to BFG myself they helped me out and came to the conclusion that the large LMAC needs to have the large SAPI/ESAPI plates in it. The medium will work with both the 10x12 plates and medium SAPI/ESAPI plates.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes I can tell you for sure that 10x12 plates will work in the medium with no problem. You would think they would work in the large since 10x12 is supposed to be large but there is to much side to side play with them in a large. I had my level 4 plates in both my large and medium and after playing with both and talking to BFG myself they helped me out and came to the conclusion that the large LMAC needs to have the large SAPI/ESAPI plates in it. The medium will work with both the 10x12 plates and medium SAPI/ESAPI plates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much appreciated response!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem glad I could pass on the first hand info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top