Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 3:10:59 PM EDT
I picked up an Eagle Industries pack from Natchezz in Khaki and  am looking for some utility pouches to go with it.  Wasnt too impressed with Eagle's current offerings.  Is there another decent manufacturer who has pouches in the same color ?

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#1]
HSGI's Khaki Cordura is the same, the only difference may be the webbing..

CXS
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

CXS

Cool. Thanks. I'll take a look.  Any suggestions on what pouch would make a good general purpose pouch to mount on molle of the pack ?? Just need simple and dont want to break the bank.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CXS

Cool. Thanks. I'll take a look.  Any suggestions on what pouch would make a good general purpose pouch to mount on molle of the pack ?? Just need simple and dont want to break the bank.

I'm not at liberty to discuss the matter..

CXS

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
http://greyghostoutlet.com/

Has tons of Tactical Tailor stuff in their discontinued tan (khaki) color for great prices.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CXS

CXS can't talk about it lest he get the boot...

I would think any GP/Utility/Admin/EOD pouch that fits that area of PALS webbing would work great back there. Pick a brand/model that you like, and go with it. HSGI, Eagle Industries, ATS Tactical, Original SOE, Paraclete, Esstac, Emdom, Tactical Tailor, Spec-Ops, Diamondback Tactical, CSM Gear, etc. Choice one.

I would personally go with something that is 2.5 inches thick (and under), as one is likely to stuff a thicker pouch with more gear. Thus adding more weight hanging off the back of your pack. But there are many 3" thick pouches that would work too..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top