Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2010 5:59:37 PM EDT
Just felt the need to give praise where it is due. Along with SKD, Gear Sector has impressed the hell out of me with prompt service and shipping. I have received e-mails in less then an hour of placing my orders during business hours with shipping information.  With so many companies out there I have always relied on feedback from the forums so wanted to add my own.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
exactly the same here

never had to return anything (no problems) but I expect that would be trouble free too

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

exactly the same here

never had to return anything (no problems) but I expect that would be trouble free too

I'm Pissed off at Jason for not sending me velcro backed GS patches with my last order...

Other than that, he made a special run of Pink Slings because I asked..

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Jason's CS was so personal.  Like he was a long time friend of mine doing me a favor.  He even sends e-mails after delivery to make sure I'm happy.  Trusty guy.  Doh, I'm becoming my father.  

I'm not sure about Topher.  I get my HSGI stuff from SKD.  They're the best.

He eats like me, so he must be alright, too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Jason's CS was so personal.  Like he was a long time friend of mine doing me a favor.  He even sends e-mails after delivery to make sure I'm happy.  Trusty guy.  Doh, I'm becoming my father.  

I'm not sure about Topher.  I get my HSGI stuff from SKD.  They're the best.

He eats like me, so he must be alright, too.
SKD, I have stories about SKD!

Joe came down to the shop, we all went out to eat and he showed me 'google txt'!

That son of a bitch ruined my life.. I was Google Txt'ng everything..

Work? Whats work when I can send a Txt Message on my antique Motorola without camera and find out the address to any place in the world in a reply text?!?!?

I lost a Fiance and House because of Joe@SKD...

He made up for it though by sending me a Multicam Stocking ....

Thanks buddy...

CXS

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Gear Sector = great service and great products.  I have have his slings on my M4's and they work great.  Jason is one of the good guys to deal with on this site.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
exactly the same here

I'm Pissed off at Jason for not sending me velcro backed GS patches with my last order...
So he's ok in my book..

CXS

I got plenty, I'll send you some if you need 'em...

Jason is the best.  I have one of every sling he makes.  Great slings, great customer service, great guy...top notch in my book.

JC
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

exactly the same here

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

Jason is the best.  I have one of every sling he makes.  Great slings, great customer service, great guy...top notch in my book.

JC

Just busting Jason's balls..

I have a handful..

CXS

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
exactly the same here

So he's ok in my book..

CXS

JC

Just busting Jason's balls..
I have a handful..

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2091/66/80/500085964/n500085964_1850906_8413.jpg

CXS

I figured....but always willing to help out a fellow gear queer..

JC
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered a sling and some other parts from them a while back and I can +1 everything. He even helped me when I was too dumb to figure it out. He is a great guy and I would definitely order anything from him again.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#11]
2 days from computer to my doorstep. Can't beat that.  And of course the follow up e-mail which I think is very good business.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#12]
He once answered an emailed question from me w/ in 30 minutes on a Sunday evening.

Great service.
Top Top