Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2008 10:41:08 AM EDT
Does anyone have these boots? Do they run a half size as larger as some boots? Are they comfortable and durable?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Well no one has wore them I guess. I went ahead and ordered them. I got them on an email special from botach. Price 19.99 a one hundred dollar savings.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
These are not the hot weather boots, these appear to be the all weather boots that are not vented.
I have them and started a similar thread in SF.  I wear mine .5 sizes larger for socks.  If these are the same boots I was issued, you just got the deal of the century.  I love my boots, they just took along time for me to break in - but I also recieved the 1st production run issued to the USMC after testing.  For 20 bucks, if they suck, sell them for 30.  It is a steal and I orders 2 pair for myself (giving me 3 total) and a pair for the wife.  

Now if I could just find the issue desert boot for the same price - great boot, but breathes easier, broke in better and was lighter.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, I want to know if these are goretex and cordra - like my other Altma boots are.  I will post comparison pics when mine get here at the end of the week.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is the add, I hope they are as described. Man what a deal. They also shipped my order today same day I ordered it. Seems they have cured there shipping problems of the past.

Add description

Altama 4950 USMC Combat Boot

Made to USMC Military Spec
Height - 9"
Sole Pattern - Vibram® Sierra
Cordura® & Mohave Suede
Padded Collar
Outsole - Mil Spec Vibram® Sole
Midsole - Cushioned Polyurethane
Insole Heat Barrier
Removable Innersole - Cushioned Polyurethane
Nylon Coated Brass Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing System
In-Step Drainage Vents
Marine Corps Emblem Eagle Globe and Anchor on the side

Altama-4150Price: $126.00Sale Price: $19.95
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Then I may have just rebought my most favorite boots ever!!!

As a long time botach shopper - you avoid getting a fat concrete dick up the ass by calling and checking the stocking stats.  If they have it, or you order it from their "email deals" you dont get boned.  Calling before ordering is a must with them - but that is what it takes to get a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Id rather get in on the Lapolicegear.com Bates deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top