Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:28:04 PM EDT
I need some pictures...

I'm looking to get a good first aid/blow out kit pouch, and of course, I need to stock it with some stuff.

What pouch do you use, what gear do you keep inside, and of course...where did you get it?

Thanks!

Scott
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
DBT cutaway pouch; one handed turnikit, Quick clot, field dressing, occlusive dressing if you were more fly than me a decomp needle would be good to have, pocket mask etc

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
ATS Small Medical Pouch.

It can be had at ATStactical.com

I like it because it allows me to place my IFAK on my back and not taking up space on the front of my armor where I keep fighting stuff.  It consists of a MOLLE Panel covered in pile tape with a webbing strap and SR buckle.  The Pouch can be removed from the panel one-handed by reaching around and undoing the buckle, then pulling the pouch off the velcro panel by its red pull cord.

Inside is a standard IFAK Blow-Out Kit.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ATS Small Medical Pouch.

It can be had at ATStactical.com

I like it because it allows me to place my IFAK on my back and not taking up space on the front of my armor where I keep fighting stuff.  It consists of a MOLLE Panel covered in pile tape with a webbing strap and SR buckle.  The Pouch can be removed from the panel one-handed by reaching around and undoing the buckle, then pulling the pouch off the velcro panel by its red pull cord.

Inside is a standard IFAK Blow-Out Kit.

i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/clasky/KLL_0365a.jpg

Very slick... I like the one handed removal as well.  Good to know all that stuff can fit in there too.  I think that would work best for what I need.

Also, what do you keep in the pack on your back aside from the hydration bladder?  I've been kicking around the idea of getting one but as of yet I havent found enough stuff to throw in one to justify getting it haha.

*btw, thanks for your response via PM, AWESOME info *
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top