Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 12:18:41 PM EDT
a couple of years ago I bought a top and bottom and I loved them. but ive just about out-grown them at this point. I want another pair but I havent been able to find any place that sells them in L Long, or XL Long. do they even exsist and if so wear?

I know its august but I like to plan ahead.

here is a pic of what im talking about. only im looking for Black.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas has a few polypros in tall
oops, black may be a problem.
The have a huge selection of polartec in black/tall.
Have you tried it yet? It dosen't get stinky like polypro and it isn't itchy either.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Polypros suck.  Get the new stuff USGI ECWS.  It's warmer and doesn't shrink or fall apart as easy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Polypros suck.  Get the new stuff USGI ECWS.  It's warmer and doesn't shrink or fall apart as easy.

hmmm...I use the Polypro over a thin pair of Under Armour and they work great..I have had my Polypro for about 15 years now and it's a little fuzzy but still works great in sub zero temps

over the polypro I usually wear the old USGI Winter BDU pants. I now have some ORC pants that I have yet to test,....but polypro is still in my opinion good stuff
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmmm...I use the Polypro over a thin pair of Under Armour and they work great..I have had my Polypro for about 15 years now and it's a little fuzzy but still works great in sub zero temps

over the polypro I usually wear the old USGI Winter BDU pants. I now have some ORC pants that I have yet to test,....but polypro is still in my opinion good stuff

The Polartec Powerdry stuff from Cabelas is so much better. Try a set.
You will toss your polys after wearing them.
The Polartec brand can be bought at locations other than Cabelas. I really do recommend them from personal experience and also from repeat customers I had swearing by it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]
i got teckwick from EMS for $55
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that they aren't warm but mine have all gone to shit after a year or two.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top