Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 1:48:14 PM EDT
good prices on ciras type carriers.  with pouches too.  website is slow.
www.www.proudtacticalgear.com/index.php
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
FYI, this is definitely "airsoft" quality gear.  I got one of their Hellcat MKII (i.e. the "Wildcat")knockoffs for $25 brand new (from a dealer who was trying to make some connections) and among other things, the PALS webbing is not stiched on very well, the webbing istelf is very thin and flimsy, and the shoulder straps are not sewn in at the same spot on each side on the front, i.e. not symmetrical(!)

Hoenstly from what I have seen the Cheaper Than Dirt gear is probably of better quality.

Not trying to knock you providing the link, I just don't want people to thin that they can get a $300 vest for $100 and that it will have the same quality.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Even if the quality was good, I would stay away from someone who blatantly rips off HSGI, Eagle, and SoTech amongst others.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks, good to know.  wondered why it was so cheap.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya I've definately seen knock offs of the NEW EAGLE CIRAS on ebay.  They blatantly say that it's the EAGLE CIRAS but it ships from Hong Kong and is half the price.  Kinda funny
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Proud is among the worst makers of "tactical" gear in the airsoft market. One of the nicest ones is made by Guarder (some say their quality is almost up to par with Eagle's)
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
saying guarder is close to eagle is a stretch
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
saying guarder is close to eagle is a stretch

Yeah, I'm pretty doubtful regarding that statement myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top