Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 10:28:34 AM EDT
Was not sure where to post this.

Who has the best price on these sheaths?  Anyone on the board a dealer that can offer discounts?  Most of the sites I have looked at sell these sheaths at almost the same price as Spec Ops does on their own web site.  I am looking to purchase four of them now, for my survival and tactical line of knives.  Email works best for contacting me.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if they have the best prices but they are the best I've found:

www.1sks.com/store/spec-ops-brand-sheaths.html
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Fingers.  Those were the best I have found as well.  I have done business with 1sks in the past with good results.  I was kind of surprised at the lack of discount offered on the Spec Ops line.  Brownell's is supposedly a dealer, but the Spec Ops product is not on their web sit and Brownell's has not responded to email.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top