Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 12:26:41 PM EDT
Well I found out the "new" CQB solutions (Specter gear) doesn't sell "gear making supplies" anymore.  I was heartbroken.  Think of the punched-in-the-gut feeling you'd have if you watched 1000 USGI M14s being sawed in half.  Before I found CQB I was stuck buying overpriced, low grade garbage from the local fabric store, and they didn't have everything I needed.  I don't want to do that again. CQB had EVERYTHING you needed....nylon strap, velcro, buckles  etc. in all sizes AND in OD.  Where can I find this stuff now?  
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Try AH&H, a google search should get you there.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
The guys on the Lightfighter forums should have plenty of info on this
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Lightfighter has their own forum for exactally this purpose... It's called "Roll your own"  Lots of good info on making, modifying, supplies...   I don't know the exact answer to your question though, sorry...

BK
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what I was referring to...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I have this huge 100 yard roll of 1.5" OD green 700 pound test nylon webbing that I don't need. It's thin not thick webbing used for rifle slings. Would be great for chest gear straps and the like. I'll take $20 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info.  I found AH&H, and also a LOT more places listed on the Lightfighter forums.  Unfortunately, no one seems to have ALL the things CQB had.  It will have to be multiple orders from multiple places.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have this huge 100 yard roll of 1.5" OD green 700 pound test nylon webbing that I don't need. It's thin not thick webbing used for rifle slings. Would be great for chest gear straps and the like. I'll take $20 plus shipping.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the market for that right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top