Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 1:51:59 PM EDT

I've done a several long walks with the holster and it rides real nice.

High Speed Gear HOLSTERS
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Well.......COOL!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I second the recommendation for High Speed Gear's drop holster. It's extremely well made and is available with an optional flap to fully protect your pistol.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:35:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:41:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I patiently wait for Gene to finish my custom holster. I sent him my 6004 holster that he is going to incorporate into one of his drop-leg holsters. All your guys pics are making me even more impatient.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
The paint used on the Fastex is Bowflage.  Tire Iron posted these pic's over at A Well Regulated Militia.      

From left to right are:
HSG holster with Bowflage on Fastex
Center top pouch fastex left naked
Right side pouch painted with Krylon

Next shot is through my PVS-14D (with Ultra tube).

www.awrm.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000699

Now think about your rifle or any OTHER gear - if you have it painted with Krylon - there is a chance that is will still be a 'rifle shaped' dark spot (or whatever shaped object you have painted with Krylon) at night, whereas the Bowflaged rifle (or other gear) will dissappear into the background.

Something definitely to be aware of....

ONCE AGAIN - Thanks to TI for his insight.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Military Morons

A great site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top