Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2003 4:39:28 PM EDT
I've been looking around the site and used the search but I can not find what would make a good Mag Dump Pouch. Figure it would have to hold 8 empty AR mags. Any suggestions? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've been looking around the site and used the search but I can not find what would make a good Mag Dump Pouch. Figure it would have to hold 8 empty AR mags. Any suggestions? Thanks

i like to use paracord loops on the bottom of the mag and have caribeener clips on my LBV to hang the empty mags from
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
M249 pouches work good as do Beta Co. C Mag pouches but they only hold 6 mags.

Glockdog

Airborne!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Bill Jeans (Gunsite) builds a great one. His place is called Morrigan Consulting

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
the carabiner/paracord idea is great but might need elastic bands to keep em quiet or stop them from dangling, out of the ones available, i like the SOE one cause it has room for frags and chemlites, but my actual choice for use, ended up being a Eagle Ind, Duty Evidence Pouch that folds up nice and tight when not in use, cause i was short on belt space with a rifle retention strap on my left hip

Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Several companies make dump pouches, including Eagle, SOE, and others. Lightfighter.com has a good selection.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:34:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Recce Gear's MM Dump Pouch is great!  I like the fact that it collapses and folds up to the size of your fist, when you don't need it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#8]
luvdamonkey

I think the Eagle bag is what I am looking for. I could mount it to my regular duty belt and use for not only mag collection but also for it's intended purpose. Nice and small when not in use and large enough to do the job. Many thanks to all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top