Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 8:10:34 PM EDT
I'm looking to do a wood build for a Benelli M1 super 90 entry. I understand that the Beretta1201 is close, but does anyone know if it is an exact match? I have a wood handguard for the M1S90, but I am looking for something to match or come *really* close.
Also, I know the inertia systems are sensitive to additional weight, but has anyone tried a Trijicon RMR on a rail similar to these? https://scalarworks.com/optic-mounts/bor-rmr/
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I imagine you could just use an M1S90 sporting wood stock. There's a couple on eBay. If your looking for a wood pistol grip, I haven't seen one.

When I bought my M1 tactical it had a scope mount on it that was a lot more substantial than the one in the link you show. It was the first thing I took off, so I can't say if it affected cycling.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You can add that rail and sight with no problem

The entire “don't add weight to an inertia operated Benelli” is way overstated. We routinely add 10-12 round mag tube, etc and the guns still run. Stay away from extra light loads (< 1150 fps, < 1 1/8 oz which often will not run many gas or recoil guns) and you'll be fine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top