Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2009 4:26:18 PM EDT
I have recently aquired a HK marked M1S90 and I just noticed last week that the rear sight is missing a mounting screw.

Question 1.  Is this ghost ring sight factory?  If not, who made it. (sorry for the crappy pictures)

Question 2. do either of these appear to be the correct screw?
http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=740340A&MC=
http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=741520&MC=

Thanks,
Tom
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if the screw is correct; I sold my HK marked M1S90 last week, but that sight is the factory setup.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, that is the stock site. As for which screw you need, it could be either one of the two you mentioned. I am trying to find a schematic but can not find one for the rear site. At 7 bucks each, might as well gamble and get both. Who knows, one day you could need the other.

Erick Z
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe LPA makes/made the sights for the Benelli.  Here is their website.  You may want to see if they sell a spare mounting screw.

LPA
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 2:52:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't help ya'......mine's got rifle sights.

But.......I CAN give your thread a BTT!
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I went ahead and ordered both of them.  Hopefully one of them are correct.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I've both screws for the HK Benellis sights from brownells. i believe they are listed as pre 97 sight parts....
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
The screws showed up usps today.  Looks like one of them is correct.  Couldn't tell you which part number it was since both screws were in the same bag.  Just glad to have the Benelli back up and running again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, double tap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top