BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2009 4:23:46 PM EDT
Anyone have one? How do you like it?

WISH I could afford the M4!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
For the extra money they get for that desert finish, you are into the price range of some autos like a Mossberg 930 with 2 barrels  or a used 11-87

The Supernova tactical in black is a pretty good pump rig for  499

My Gander mtn in Florida has a desert one but no black ones! and its not desert here!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For the extra money they get for that desert finish, you are into the price range of some autos like a Mossberg 930 with 2 barrels  or a used 11-87

The Supernova tactical in black is a pretty good pump rig for  499

My Gander mtn in Florida has a desert one but no black ones! and its not desert here!

Never been a big fan of autos for a combat shotgun, unless they are Benellis. Not really a fan of anything Mossberg and the 11-87s just dont do it for me.

I have a Browning Gold for clays/hunting (semi), FN Police shotgun (my go to shotgun)and a Remington Marine Magnum (do not like).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top