Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 7:16:58 AM EDT
I got this from my Dad. Its a Remmington 870 Wingmaster that had the barrel cut, mag tube added, and a fiberoptic stud sight placed. It only takes 2 3/4 in shells. It has the origional walnut checkered stock and forend. I can't decide if I should keep or sell. I already have a Mossberg 590 and don't need another shotgun. What is it worth?

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a beauty. "Worth" could be anywhere from $250 to $400+, depending on the part of the country, exact condition of the finish, and how bad someone wants it.

But IMHO, you'd be a fool to sell it. If you do, I can GUARANTEE that one day sooner or later you will regret it, and be unable to find one as nice at a good price. If you can only keep one, set the Mossy free. (And I have and like both types.)
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I really don't need to sell, I was just curious. I will most likely keep it as a truck gun or keep it hidden in the house.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the exact same shotty that I converted to all black. I bought it for $75
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top