Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 8:13:01 AM EDT
Im sure this topic was covered before but I can't find it.

List some good cheap ammo sources for me, any good specials going?
Specifically Buckshot (wolf, S&B, whatever as long as its cheap).

Thanks in advanced.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
local Kmart closing down I just picked up a bunch of whinchester silver 12ga 3" OObuck for 1.29 a box
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
local Kmart closing down I just picked up a bunch of whinchester silver 12ga 3" OObuck for 1.29 a box

Dang-it; I think our local one just went out of bussiness- I should have stopped in. Didn't think I would ever find a good deal at Kame-Apart; even at their going out of business sale. I should have paid more attention to the homeless people they hired to stand on the side of the street with "Kmart going out of bussiness sale" sandwich-boards.

-Cool; someone linked to my thread

If your looking for a good deal I would say just go with Sportsmans guide and order a case of Wolf 00 buck; thats what I'm going to end up doing. That is after I save up more money - I just found a couple of cases of Brenneke KO slugs for $1.65 a box- and yes, I bought a lot and once I have more money I'm going back for the rest!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]
if you are talking about west bend Kmart, they still have a bunch of 30.30 and 30.06 , i did also leave a few boxes of the buckshot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top