Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 7:45:00 AM EDT
should I keep my Franchi PA8 (1, 2, 3) or sell it and buy a Benelli M4?

I handled an M4 last week and it seems to be really well made. but I've never tried one and none of my friends have one (damn!). I've tried the spas12 and IMHO it too heavy and scenographic.
the M4 is issued by the Corps so it must be good and I like the idea of a semiauto shotgun, but I'm new to this kind of guns... I would like to know what the Benelli can do that my Franchi can't. how reliable is it?

please give me some info, opinions and advices about this shotgun

thanks in advance & sorry for my bad english
Frens
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]
sell the Franchi and find a nice M1 super 90...I was going to go with the M4 also but way to much money for a shotgun, the M1 with rifle stock and ghost ring sights is all you will need
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep it.  That's just me.  Save up for the benelli.

Max
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Max

yes I think I'll keep it and I'll save up for the Benelli...

so..nobody with an M4 that can post opinions, pro, con, advices here?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Max

yes I think I'll keep it and I'll save up for the Benelli...

so..nobody with an M4 that can post opinions, pro, con, advices here?

I took my Benelli M1014 shotgun to an Afcom group shoot about a year and a half ago. I specifically asked people to bring any and all 12-gauge ammo they could find. We had 2 3/4" and 3", various shot diameter, and various slugs. It functioned 100% with everything we fed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top