Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 9:37:29 PM EDT
im somewaht new to tactical shotguns, and i want to set up the ultimate 11-87...

im going to buy a matte 11-87 sportsman, and go from there, heres the thing i want, please tell me if i cant get them.

surefire M69 handguard didnt see it one there site, is it available for 11-87's??

18" barrel?? where should i get it, i want to set it up with ghost rings, and a redot??

mag tube extention, which brand, how many rounds can i extend it??

muzzle porting??

AR15 convertion?? i want to use a ACE SOCOM stock, and a first samco G-27 grip.

and reddot, and ghost rings, how to set it up?? i think i want to run a EOTHINGY, and the ghost rings for backup, they dont have to line up, and i prefer they dont

am i forgetting anything??

price is no problem, what the best??

second shotgun, i have a 870 youth i bought as a work gun, since its small and shorter, and was on sale...

i want to run pistol grips, like the tacstars, a mag extension, and a shorter barrel, does not need sights. i also want to run a laser on it, this is a 20 guage, what do you guys say too these ideas??

thanks, cory
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]
No comment on anything except the AR-15 stock for the 11-87: there aren't any because the 11-87, like most semi-autos, has a long recoil spring housing extending from the back of the receiver that precludes the installation of an AR-15 style stock (or a folding stock).

Your best bet is to get a Hogue or Speedfeed stock if you want a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top